Tuesday 11 December 2012

3 Days, 3 Outfits


In order to get into the festive spirit, over the next few days I will be sharing with you my top three charity shop outfits for all those Christmassy occasions.

Here is


Outfit Three - The Christmas Day



I always like to judge a Christmas Day outfit on how well you can do a number of  'forced family fun' activities.  These include bending over a board game (lose the low cut top),  lunging in preparation for scoring a strike in Wii Bowling (lose the too tight skirt) and generally having the mobility of a three year old as you are roped into chasing them around the room playing with their new toy tractor.  I personally think this vintage Jaeger skirt from Peace Hospice in Chorleywood for an incredible £8.00 covers just about all of that don't you?








5 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Lovely! You always look so effortlessly classy. I really like the spot that you take your photos too.

    I've been sharing your posts with my facebook community ;)

    xx
    www.countlesscolourfulthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you so much!! And thanks for being so enthusiastic as well! Its great and I cant wait to have your pics up for everybody to see next week! Im really intrigued by what you are going to pick!(the casio watch is surely a contender! that is an absolute find!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charity shops are so great, this outfit it lovely. I found a pair of Dr Martens in a charity shop for £15 once - bargain!
    Glad you managed to find the followers gadget, my instructions are often pretty bad!

    Efia @ Effy Talks Life

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have a pic of the boots? I would love to put them up on my fashion finders page if you remember which shop they came from?

    And once again thanks for the heads up about the followers! x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that skirt!! I volunteer at oxfam and refashion clothes at home :) Loving 80s blouses as they are so comfortable

    ReplyDelete