Sunday 9 December 2012

3 Days, 3 Outfits

In order to get into the festive spirit, over the next few days I will be sharing with you my top three charity shop outfits for all those Christmassy occasions.

Here is


Outfit One - The Christmas Party


Now to some (well my parents mainly) this is a slightly impractical buy.  Asked where I was ever going to wear it, the only occasion I could come up with was on the red carpet.  However this may well be due to to the fact I have never quite managed an invite to an office Christmas party.  Now this probably wouldn't do for one of those stuffy in-office dos or a team trip to Nandos but there are some companies out there (few and far between as that may be) that like to do things the proper way. The chances of me attending one these lavish Christmas balls for the high achievers is pretty slim but for a measly £8.00 from YMCA we're allowed to set our standards high aren't we?!

YMCA Welwyn - £8.00

YMCA Welwyn - £8.00

YMCA Welwyn - £8.00
Once again, I would just thank to thank the wonderful Hannah Lodge for her amazing photography skills.  To find out more about what she does best please visit her blog at hannahgracelodge.wordpress.com

2 comments:

  1. LOVE it, bear. You look gorge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING!!! so beautiful, great photos in black & white too! - xx

    www.countlesscolourfulthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete