Sunday 30 December 2012

Fashion Diary - 30th December

Over the Christmas period I've been lucky enough to find these gems which have already become staples in my winter wardrobe.

This wool jumper was only £4.00 from Geraniums for the Blind Charity Shop in Marylebone
(it's very 'log cabin in Colorado' don't you think!)

My new weekend bag was a measly £3.00 from the Isabel Hospice Charity Shop in Cuffley.
(I'm not sure where my friend's scarf has come from but it's definitely from a charity shop, i can promise you that!)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE that weekend bag! and the cozy jumper looks perfectly perfect!
    xxx

    countlesscolourfulthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the weekend bag and the jumper! What a great blog you have- so unique! I'm always looking for inspiration for vintage and charity shop-shopping!
    Rosy x

    http://rostinted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete